New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla to allow salvaged vehicles back on Supercharger network
- Tesla, Zoom announce team-up for in-car video conferencing
- Tesla is building a ‘unique new R&D facility’ in Detroit’s backyard
- Elon Musk sells another $3.9 billion worth of Tesla (TSLA) to throw in Twitter dumpster fire
- Lucid Motors Q3 2022 results: $195.5M in revenue, 1,400 Air deliveries, and Gravity SUV reservations
- Audi introduces Q8 e-tron EVs as its top-of-the-line electric SUV
- EV Black Friday? Electric Vehicle prices improved for consumers in October
- Volvo unveils bespoke EX90 electric SUV as ‘the safest vehicle it has ever produced’
- BMW’s electric vehicle lineup will include lower-priced models – CEO
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!